Everyone remember to go to Doge Land to receive the "Friday Gift Pack"

I started using "Dogecoin Mining" earlier, and have unknowingly mined 23 Dogecoins, which is approximately adequate to the worth of two Steem. But the minimum withdrawal amount is 250 Dogecoins, so deposit them slowly.

 Participating in Dogecoin mining only must log in once each day , referral link:
https://dogeland.io/reg/DSOAFu9W

Those who have just entered will automatically have a basic "working dog" and a basic house, worth 30 dollars in total. during this room, there's a present bag every Friday. I also forgot that today is Friday because it's really busy in the week .

 once I opened "Dogecoin Mining" this morning, I saw a present bag:

After opening it, it had been found that there have been 8 Doge Coins.

 during this project, the project party is essentially "losing money but not earning". Therefore, I personally suggest to not "invest money" into this platform because I feel that they need a high chance of deed .

 If you would like to use the Dogecoin platform, remember to log in once each day and awaken the dog to figure on an equivalent day.

评论